Herdly 1.9.2 Release Notes
This is a bug fix only release for Mac and Windows.
- If you computer has not synced in over 30 days, Herdly requires a full sync to be performed. There was a bug where the full sync was only partially accomplished in this situation, leaving you in a situation where you could not log in because there were no users to select. This is fixed.
Please note that if this bug already occurred you will need to perform the following steps to fix it, even if you are running the latest version:
- Launch Herdly
- From the log in window, choose Tech Support Utilities from the File menu
- In the window that opens, select Syncing on the left hand side.
- Click the Full Sync button and allow it to full sync.
- You should now be able to log in.