Herdly 1.5.3 Release Notes
This update contains some important bug fixes. We've also updated the list of breeds in Herdly.
- The list of breeds has been updated to match the latest NAAB uniform breed codes list. The necessary changes were:
- Added the Girolando (GO) breed.
- Changed Red & White (WW) to Red & White Holstein (WW).
- Changed European Red Dairy (RE) to International Red Dairy (RE).
- Added the Aberdeen (Lowline) (LO) breed.
- Added the Canchim (CC) breed.
- Added the Caracu (CR) breed.
- Added the Fleckvieh (FL) breed.
- Added the Miniature Zebu (MZ) breed.
- Changed the Normande breed’s code from NM to NO.
- Added the White Angus (Ona) (WA) breed.
- We also added a breed that isn't currently in the NAAB list: Speckle Park (hSP).
Mobile Device Bug Fixes
- We finally squashed a long standing bug where certain kinds of changes to the Animals list screen could cause Herdly to crash.
- There was an issue which caused problems when a location or group that was part of a filter was archived which is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where some fields were not sorting correctly in the Animals list.
Mac/Windows Bug Fixes
- It was possible to inadvertently change the selection in the Animals List if you double-clicked instead of single-clicked when selecting an action. This could lead to working with the wrong animal or sync errors. Fixed.
- Dragging and dropping items in the View window to rearrange the columns of the Animal List was not working on Windows. This is fixed.
- An error related to SVG rendering sometimes occurred when Herdly was first launched. This is fixed now.