Herdly 1.0.2 Release Notes
The biggest changes in this version are related to the Animal History action which now looks and works better. More importantly, you can now edit and delete notes, movement events, diagnosis events, treatment events, drug events, preg check events, and historical attributes on mobile devices from within the Animal History action.
The full list of changes follows:
- The Animal History action looks better. If you still find it too small to read on an iPhone 5 size phone, consider turning your phone sideways to landscape mode. You can also pinch to zoom on any part of the Animal History screen on mobile devices.
- On the mobile devices you can use the Animal History action to edit and delete notes, movement events, diagnosis events, treatment events, drug events, preg check events, and historical attributes. (On computers you continue to do this through child lists.)
- Help buttons have been added to most windows and screens on both computers and mobile devices. Clicking a help button will open up the relevant support topic in your browser.
- A bug on all devices that caused the Days at Current Location field to be off by one day in some situations was fixed.
- Treatment pictures are now included in the Animal History action on both platforms.
- Herdly's license agreement can now be viewed from the About Herdly window. It also must be accepted when a new ranch is created.
- When a new ranch signs up, they now receive a series of emails over the next several days designed to help them get their ranch set up and start using Herdly as easily as possible. These emails will also be sent to existing ranches, starting shortly after this version is released.
- Minor bug fix related crashes on an iPad.