Herdly 1.0.1 Release Notes
This version is only available for mobile devices and fixes several bugs:
- Fixed an issue where photos sometimes didn't load properly
- Fixed an issue where it sometimes wasn't possible to send debug logs or app data
- In the animal history, an animal without a withdrawal date was shown as if it had a withdrawal, but with a null date. This is fixed.
- In the animal history, the birth type field wasn't showing correctly. This is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where moving an animal when no locations existed crashed the app.
- Fixed a bug where Herdly allowed an animal to be its own parent
- The permissions for creating a New Diagnosis Event was not working correctly. This is fixed.
- Made subtle changes in the Sync Settings screen to bring it more in line with the documentation.
One small feature was added:
- A link to our documentation was added in the Settings screen